Safely store up to 630 aerosol spray cans in this aerosol storage cage: 440-630 can.
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction.
- Aerosol can storage cage is robust and easy to manoeuvre.
- Suitable for storage of between 440 and 630 aerosol cans (lower capacity based on loose storage of 65mm ø x 245mm high aerosol cans. Maximum shelf capacity: up to 126 cans per shelf).
- Wide open area perforations deliver natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Safety cages feature solid steel roof and floor.
- Four shelves (plus base) ensure efficient aerosol storage with easy access.
- Appropriate warning and safety signage included.
- Bolt down plates enable the aerosol cage to be permanently fixed for added security.
- Doors are fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lugs (padlock not supplied).
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with the requirements of AS/NZS 3833-2007.
- All spray can storage cages are supplied with a Class 2 Flammable Gas warning sign.
Aerosol storage cage: 440-630 can are Australian Made and Owned
Note: Aerosol cans are categorised as Class 2 Dangerous Goods in the Australian Dangerous Goods Code and should be stored in accordance with AS/NZS 3833-2007.
About our dangerous goods stores
All our dangerous goods stores (gas and aerosol cages, indoor safety cabinets and outdoor dangerous goods stores) are designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia and have been developed to comply with their relevant Australian Standard.
Together with delivering superior quality and function, this also allows us to make our DG stores quickly, efficiently and economically. If there’s something specific you need and can’t find it in our standard range, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.