This body fluid spill kit has been especially designed to protect from hazards that may still be present in blood, vomit or other body fluids. It contains three sets of absorbents, PPE and components to deal with three large spills.
Body fluid and blood borne pathogens are a constant risk if not handled properly. A duty of care involves having appropriate materials available to safely clean-up a body fluid spill. To make it easy for you to protect yourself and your staff, Body fluid spill kits come complete with everything you need to have an effective spill management system.
- Contains three sets of absorbents, PPE and components to deal with three large spills
- Housed in a compact, 10 litre square pail that is easy to store, pack and transport
- Ideal for health care personel who may be required to handle or clean up infectious spills
- Contains 3kg of Zeolite absorbent powder that reduces odour, absorbs moisture and helps coagulate the spill
- Includes disposable scoop/scraper set to lift and place absorbed spills into the Biohazard labelled waste bags.
- Includes disposable gloves, goggles, face masks, aprons and shoe covers to protect users.
- Suitable for hospitals, health care facilities, patient transport, veterinary clinics, medical centres, aged care, nursing homes.
Body fluid spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations. View our full range of chemical spill kits.