This budget-priced oil and fuel spill kit cleans up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
The SKHBR120 is a value-packed oil and fuel spill kit ideal for sealed floors in workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories or other indoor work sites.
- Budget spill kit suited to small or irregular spills.
Contains BudgetSorb ground absorbent and economically-priced oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Budgetsorb is an organic floor absorbent that is lightweight and easy to use
- Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Oil and fuel spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Oil and fuel spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Oil and fuel spill kit is supplied in a yellow 120 litre wheelie bin. (A choice of colour is also available to suit individual requirements.)
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.