The Blovac Dragin pump has been designed to recover liquids from machine tools, sumps, open pits, or pooled spills into a standard closed head drum.
This pump is a fast, efficient and safe way to remove coolants, used oil, solvents, sludge, hydraulic oil, metal chips and other industrial wastes. Simply screw the Dragin pump into the 20mm bung hole on an empty 205L steel drum, then screw the elbow set into the 50mm bung and attach the hose, rod and either end fixture.
- Powered by a compressed air to generate a vacuum in the drum.
- To ensure safe operation, the Dragin Pump incorporates an automatic shut off valve which operates when the drum is full.
- No moving parts and does not come into contact with the material being recovered, delivering long life and low maintenance.
- Recovers up to 40 litres of waste liquid per minute.
- Aluminium Dragin pump
- Compressed air on/off valve
- Safety shut-off valve
- Rigid plastic extension wand (rod)
- Vacuum head
- Crevice vacuum tool
- Two metres of 40mm suction hose
- Elbow set
Spare parts available on request.
Please note: the standard Dragin pump is not suitable for corrosive or flammable liquids. ASK and SSK (anti-static and stainless) models are available for these liquid types.