Store 850 litres of flammable substances in this pallet sized Class 3 flammable liquids safety cabinet. The dual purpose cabinet can be used to store either four 205 litre drums on a standard pallet, or two pallets of 24x 20 litre drums.
- Store two pallets of 24x 20L drums or a single pallet of four 205L drums in this flammable liquids safety cabinet.
- The flammable liquids safety cabinet includes one adjustable shelf to accommodate small containers or a pallet of smaller drums. Shelf is also perforated to allow free air movement. Additional shelves are available.
- A convenient drain plug is situated at the front of the safety cabinet for the safe disposal of any spills.
- The safety storage cabinet is elevated from the floor to prevent corrosion.
- Flammable liquids storage cabinet has been made in Australia to suit Australian drum sizes.
- Includes clear descriptive safety signs and safety directions.
- Built in flash arrestor and vent opening.
- Includes large 255L liquid-tight sump to contain spills – storage is above the sump not in it.
- State-of-the-art powder coat finish for high durability and finish.
- Cabinet features self-closing doors with adjustable closure rate.
- Anti-spark self latching doors with key lock.
- Stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength and reliability.
- Australian made so easier to get spare parts.
- Fully compliant and made to Australian Standards AS1940:2004.
Made in Australia
Class 3 – flammable liquids (AS1940-2017)
Liquids, mixtures of liquids or liquids containing solids in solution or suspension (e.g. paints, varnishes, lacquers etc. but not including substances otherwise classified on account of their dangerous characteristics) which give off a flammable vapour at temperatures of not more than 60.5 degrees Celsius (closed cup test) or not more than 65.5 degrees Celsius (open cup test), normally referred to as the flash point.
Safety storage cabinets for dangerous goods are important for keeping your workplace safe. Our range of chemical safety cabinets, flammable storage cabinets, flammable safety cabinets, toxic / poison storage cabinets, pesticide safety cabinets and gas cylinder cages are the ideal storage devices for your workplace.