These low lint pads are specifically designed to absorb all water-based liquids including coolant, solvent, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids and bases, plus oil, fuel, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons.
General purpose absorbents are also known as universal or all-liquid absorbents.
General purpose, all-liquid absorbents are colour-coded grey for easy identification and are ideal for spills of coolant, degreasers, paint, blood, bodily fluids, oils and fuels as well as mild acids, bases and water-based chemicals. General purpose absorbent pads are suitable to use for general maintenance clean ups in workshops, schools, factories, warehouses or anywhere a spill could occur.
Low lint general purpose absorbent pads:
- Low lint absorbents deliver a durable, abrasion-resistant absorbent where cleanliness with minimal contamination is required.
- Use in power stations and generating facilities, for hydraulic system spills as well as maintenance and minesite workshops, panel and paint shops, chemical processing facilities, vehicle repair shops, fuel and oil facilities, service stations and transport depots.
- Standard duty polypropylene absorbent material features a high rate of absorbency for spills, leaks and drips.
- It’s a tough, durable, non-allergenic and non-hazardous absorbent.
- These sorbents work quickly for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Poly sorbents can be squeezed and re-used if necessary (substance permitting).
- Poly absorbents are simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
- Made in Australia.
Our general purpose absorbent low lint pads are made from surface-modified polypropylene which has a high absorbent capacity. They are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Low lint general purpose absorbent pads can be ordered in packs of 50 or 100.