This convenient pedestrian ramp enables operators to safely and easily access kerbs and small steps. The robust ramp is ideal around exhibition areas, outside public buildings, hospitals and aged-care facilities.
This portable ramp can also be used by furniture removalists or on a construction or mine site.
- Pedestrian ramp is ideal for use with wheeled trollies or to prevent a trip hazard for foot traffic on elevated areas such as street kerbs.
- Designed with anti-slip, durable and UV-resistant polyethylene materials.
- At 122cm wide, most wheel-based trolleys can be easily manoeuvred over the ramp and pedestrians can pass easily without any bottle-necking.
- Pedestrian ramp can be installed on any kind of kerb, regardless of height or thickness.
- All-polyethylene construction provides superior corrosion resistance to a wide range of chemicals and harsh environments.
- Ramp features grip handle inserts to allow easy transportation
- A built in internal channel covers and protects cords and water pipes that may run alongside a kerb.
- Pedestrian ramp is manufactured in safety orange for easy visibility.
Global Spill & Safety stock a wide range of carpark safety products such as convex mirrors, speed humps, wheel stops and bollards. To view the full range of products please click here