Use the silt sock nico bag to prevent solids, coarse silt and sand from entering waterways and causing erosion on construction worksites.
- Inexpensive, portable, easy to use and fast to deploy and position.
- Silt sock is manufactured from geotextile fabric and can be supplied empty or filled with permeable gravel.
- The filled silt sock can be secured at one end using the sewn-in drawstring tie.
- The silt sock’s barrier ends should extend beyond the width of the entry drain.
- A small gap should be allowed between the top of the trap and the roof of the drain for overflow.
Silt socks are a very simple and inexpensive spill response tool, helping you avoid costly fines associated with unauthorised discharge violations.