This small spill pallet has been designed to safely store 20L drums, batteries or other small containers capturing leaks, drips and spills. These containment bunds are also known as spill pallets and have been designed by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
The construction of the chemical-resistant polyethylene bund and removable polypropylene grate stands up to the harshest environment and chemicals.
This small spill pallet features encapsulated data plates with vital information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
- The small low profile spill pallet is an economical solution for storing smaller drums
- The bund has removable grate so it’s easier to reclaim and clean up spilled liquid
- The removable grate also provides easier access to the bund – if insects, small animals or snakes enter the bund
- Keeping liquids stored on a bund in turn keeps personnel safe from accidental slips – no spilled liquids contaminating the floor, inventory or reaching stormwater drains
- Using a spill pallet contains the spill making it easier to retrieve and in turn, reducing clean-up costs
- Helps to organise drum storage
- Use this small spill pallet as a platform when decanting liquids from small containers – capture any leaks, drips or spills efficiently
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.