This solar warning beacon is a solar-powered LED lighting system that acts as visual warning tool. With a brightness distance of over 300m, solar warning beacons are an everyday essential on mine sites, construction sites or road works.
This solar warning beacon features a half red, half white casing that is fully sealed from water and dust, therefor making it suitable in all weather conditions.
Solar beacons have a 60mm base which allows them to be mounted on top of posts or safety cones to create illuminated paths or areas at night.
- 6 x 5mm LED
- 5V/60mA solar panel
- Charge time: 8 hours
- Beacon measures 100mm (w) 100mm (d) x 165mm (h)
- Solar cell powered LED
- 60mm base to allow for easy mounting on posts or safety cones
- Half red, half white colour
- Brightness distance of over 300m
- Manual on / off switch
- Constructed with a PC hull for high transmittance
Solar warning beacons are suitable for a wide range of industries or applications such as:
- Mine sites
- Construction sites
- Road works
To view Global Spill and Safety’s full range of traffic safety equipment, please click here.