Use this universal spill kit to absorb large spills of coolant, solvent, oil, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids and other non-aggressive liquids.
This spill kit is ideal for areas where large quantities of non-aggressive liquids may be stored, handled or spilled.
The SKGP660 spill kit is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use – wherever liquids are stored, handled, used and spilled. General purpose absorbents are colour-coded grey for easy identification.
- Keep this universal spill kit close to areas that store day-to-day liquids.
- Contains general purpose floorsweep and a mineral-based granular absorbent which help remove all liquid spills from hard surfaces such as concrete and bitumen.
- Polypropylene is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- General purpose spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilised and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kits can be customised by adding / removing / swapping components.
- Spill kit also includes clean up tools and personal protective equipment.
- Spill kit is supplied in a large 660 litre commercial mobile bin.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.