Spill pallets, also known as a spill deck are designed to safely store 20L and 60L drums or batteries, capturing leaks, drips and spills. These low-profile containment bunds are also known as drum bunds and have been designed by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
The chemical-resistant polyethylene drum bund and removable polypropylene grate-construction stands up to the harshest environment and chemicals.
Low profile spill containment pallets feature encapsulated data plates with vital information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
- Low profile spill containment pallets are an economical solution for storing smaller drums.
- This spill deck features removable grates to easily reclaim and clean up spilled liquid.
- The removable grate also allows easy access to remove small animals and snakes that may enter the bund.
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Ensure spilled liquids do not contaminate factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Reduces clean-up costs by containing spills for easier retrievable.
- Helps to organise drum and small liquid container storage.
- Join low-profile spill pallets together to create a larger platform for decanting areas – handling liquid around drums is safer and easier.
- Waterproof pallet covers are also avaialble to prevent any rainwater leaks into the pallet.
Build your own customised bunded floor system by joining low profile spill pallets together.
- Joining strips lock pallets together
- Sump-to-sump bund connectors seamlessly join the drums’ sumps, allowing you to combine sump capacities for a larger overall catchment volume.
- A ramp provides drum trolleys easy access to the raised platform.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.