This portable chemical spill response kit has been designed for spills of aggressive liquids such as acids, bases, coolants, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals.
The SKCET is a handy bag spill kit ideal for small workshops, warehouses, labs, schools or to keep on hand in trucks and work vehicles – any areas where spills of mixed or aggressive liquids may occur.
Hazchem spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Handy and portable chemical spill response kit for a variety of spills.
- Contains polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This hazchem spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- Chemical spill kit is supplied in a red canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- Chemical spill kits can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Chemical spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations. View our full range of chemical spill kits.