This handy and portable chemical spill kit has been designed for cleaning up spills of acids, bases, coolants, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals.
The SKCP is a handy and portable bag spill kit ideal for small workshops, warehouses, laboratories, schools or to keep in the back of a work vehicle, ready for any area spills of aggressive or unknown liquids may occur.
Hazchem spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Handy and portable spill kit for a variety of spills.
- Contains polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Chemical spill kit is supplied in a red canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- Chemical spill kits can be customised by adding / removing / swapping components.
- Chemical spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Hazchem spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations. View our full range of chemical spill kits.