This emergency eye/face wash station delivers a soft, low velocity water stream to gently flush contaminants and irritants from the eyes and surrounding facial area.
An emergency eye/face wash station assists with flushing hazardous contaminants and irritants from eyes and facial area. Its stainless steel construction provides superior durability and reliability.
This combination shower and eye/face wash unit can be customised to include a foot treadle to activate the OptiStream spray head nozzles.
- Hand activated eye/face wash station via push plate
- Premium grade 316 stainless steel
- Engineered OptiStream spray heads with self-opening protective dust covers
- Fully compliant with Australian Standard AS4775-2007
- Drain bowl to direct eye/face wash flushing water to waste
- Optional foot activated treadle to activate eye/face wash nozzles
Emergency eye/face wash units are ideal for use in any environment which runs the risk of accidental exposure to chemicals and dangerous goods such as manufacturing plants, laboratories, mining, factories, storage, agriculture and turf, printers, aquatic centres and other places with chemical or dangerous goods storage.