This emergency safety shower with eye/face wash provides a deluge of water to rapidly flush contaminants from the body. Combined with a dedicated eye/face wash station, contaminants and irritants can also be flushed from the eyes and surrounding facial area.
An emergency safety shower assists in the rapid removal of contaminants from the body with a deluge of water, together with an eye/face wash unit to flush hazardous contaminants and irritants from eyes and facial area. Its stainless steel construction provides superior durability and reliability.
This combination shower and eye/facewash unit can be customised to include a foot activated treadle, a drain bowl or a combination of these options.
- Combination shower with hand & foot activated eye/face wash, drain bowl and foot treadle
- Premium marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Engineered OptiStream spray heads with self-opening protective dust covers
- Fully compliant with Australian Standard AS4775-2007
- Pull handle operated shower activation valve
- Drain bowl to direct eye/face wash flushing water to waste
Emergency safety showers are ideal for use in any environment which runs the risk of accidental exposure to chemicals and dangerous goods such as manufacturing plants, laboratories, mining, factories, storage, agriculture and turf, printers, aquatic centres and other places with chemical or dangerous goods storage.