Use this flammables safety cabinet to store one 205 litre drum upright in a vertical position. It is suitable for indoor area where flammable liquids are stored in 205L drums.
- Ideal for storage of waste products.
- Features in-built rollers to help move the drum in and out of the cabinet.
- This flammables safety storage cabinet has been designed for indoor use.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier.
- Cabinet includes vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- One adjustable shelf plus fixed base shelf.
- Storage is above the sump not in it – features an integral spill containment sump with suspended perforated floor.
- UV-stabilised powder coat finish for high durability and finish.
- Single self closing door with adjustable hydraulic door closure.
- Adjustable leveling feet for stability on uneven surfaces.
- Flush mount handle and key lock.
- Door features stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength and reliability.
- Built-in grounding connector on outside panel for easy grounding if required.
- Includes clear, descriptive safety and warning signage applied in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with AS1940-2017 – The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
Australian Made and Owned
About our dangerous goods stores
All our dangerous goods stores (gas and aerosol cages, indoor safety cabinets and outdoor dangerous goods stores) are designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia and have been developed to comply with their relevant Australian Standard.
Together with delivering superior quality and function, this also allows us to make our DG stores quickly, efficiently and economically. If there’s something specific you need and can’t find it in our standard range, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Class 3 – flammable liquids (AS1940-2017)
Liquids, mixtures of liquids or liquids containing solids in solution or suspension (e.g. paints, varnishes, lacquers etc. but not including substances otherwise classified on account of their dangerous characteristics) which give off a flammable vapour at temperatures of not more than 60.5 degrees Celsius (closed cup test) or not more than 65.5 degrees Celsius (open cup test), normally referred to as the flash point.
Safety storage cabinets for dangerous goods are important for keeping your workplace safe. Our range of chemical safety cabinets, flammable storage cabinets, flammable safety cabinets, toxic / poison storage cabinets, pesticide safety cabinets and gas cylinder cages are the ideal storage devices for your workplace.