Mulitsorb vermiculite is an excellent all-liquid granular absorbent. Multisorb safely absorbs most acids, bases, coolants, paints, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals. It is ideal for chemical processing plants, paint and panel shops, chemical storage and handling facilities, transport warehouses, food and beverage processing plants, printing and automotive workshops.
- Multisorb is ideal for placing on and around a spill to solidify and absorb.
- This granular product absorbs most aggressive acids and alkalis, as well as paints, solvents, hydrocarbons, inks, dyes and aggressive water-based liquids on contact.
- Vermiculite will absorb up to six times its own weight in liquid.
- Multisorb is made from naturally occurring hydrated phlogopite mica.
- Premium vermiculite is sterile, inert and pH neutral.
- Its high absorbency to weight ratio equals lower transport and disposal costs.
- A granular absorbent which is non-allergenic and non-hazardous with no dust.
- Multisorb is also a suitable absorbent and cushioning agent for hazardous liquid containers during transportation.
Multisorb 30L granular absorbent can be ordered by the bag or as a whole pallet (60 bags per pallet).
Made in Australia
Don’t need to absorb harsh chemicals? Check out our range of General Purpose Granular Absorbents for other types of floorsweeps.
Need to absorb oil or hydrocabon-based liquids only? Global Peat is the perfect hydrophobic solution, repelling water-based liquids, making it ideal for spills on waterways or for spills in the rain.