Moldex paint spray / pesticide respirator kits are supplied in a labelled, compact and ready-to-go container for convenient access and storage.
This Moldex half face paint spray / pesticide respirator kit is applicable for use in the following industries and sectors :
- Paint spray
- Pesticide manufacturing and application
- Chemical handling
- Foundry operations
Examples of applications can include; gluing, spraying, de-greasing, dry cleaning, fibre glassing, gel coating, flour bleaching, painting, printing, carpet installation, for use with organic solvents, pesticide spraying, in refineries and body shops.
Each paint spray / respirator kit includes:
- A half mask respirator (either standard [7000 series] or premium silicone [7800 series]
- Corresponding cartridges (A1P2)
- Filters and accessories
- 10 hygienic wipes for easy cleaning
- One pair of foam earplugs
- A see-through, compact plastic container for easy identification of contents
If the product is to be disposed of, it should be disposed of as solid waste. Please see local authority regulations for disposal advice and locations.