This parking bollard has been designed as a heavy duty barrier solution for carparks, including accessible parking bays. The bollards are highly visible and finished in a safety yellow powder coating.
Suitable for accessible parking spaces outdoors, these bollards also include a 50mm red reflective band around the top of the bollard to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 2890.6:2009 Parking facilities – Part 6: Off-street parking for people with disabilities.
- Parking bollard features a welded base plate for robust surface mounting
- Bollards are suitable for accessible parking spaces outdoors
- Heavy duty galvanised steel construction with durable yellow powder coated finish
- 50mm Class 1 red reflective strip around top of post is included
- Galvanised steel yellow knock-on cap is supplied loose (for site install by contractor)
- Dimensions: 165mm outer diameter (OD) pipe x 4.5mm wall thickness x 1300mm high
- Baseplate: 225mm diameter x 10mm thickness – includes 4x 12mm diameter holes to suit M10 anchors (M10 anchors not included).
- Weight: 22kg
In addition to being used for accessible parking spaces in carparks, parking bollards can also be used across a variety of applications such as:
- General parking areas
- Restricted access areas
- Warehouse thoroughfares and worksites
- Retail entrances and storefronts
- Traffic flow control
- Loading and refueling areas (petrol stations)
- School entrances
- Car dealerships
Made in Australia
We have an extensive range of barriers and bollards delivering indoor and outdoor access solutions. They can be used across a variety of applications and environments, such as roadworks, traffic management, event management, in shopping centres, warehouses and workshops, schools and universities or any industrial site in general.
Surface mounted metal bollards, in ground metal bollards and minesite railway bollards are also available. To view our full range of barriers and bollards please click here.