This rail crossing bollard is an in-ground metal bollard suited for use at minesite rail crossings. Use as an permanent / long term bollard solution with in-ground concrete fixing.
Manufactured from heavy duty steel, this rail crossing bollard is powder coated yellow with alternating 300mm black bands. Its heavy duty construction and high visibility are ideal for use at minesite rail crossings. A yellow knock-on cap is also supplied which is manually applied at time of installation.
- Metal bollard for permanent / long term in-ground installation at minesite railway crossings
- Heavy duty galvanised steel construction
- Alternating yellow / black stripe powder coated finish – 300mm bands from the top – yellow / black / yellow / black / yellow (bottom yellow section is below ground)
- Galvanised steel yellow knock-on cap is supplied loose for application at site install
- Dimensions: 114.3mm OD x 4.5mm wall thickness x 1625mm high
- Weight: 21kg
Made in Australia
We have an extensive range of barriers and bollards delivering indoor and outdoor access solutions. They can be used across a variety of applications and environments, such as roadworks, traffic management, event management, in shopping centres, warehouses and workshops, schools and universities or any industrial site in general.
Surface mounted bollards, in-ground bollards and accessible parking bollards are also available – click here to view our range.
Looking for temporary barrier solutions? See our full range of barriers and bollards here.