Smart bund drive over bunding is a modular system of pliable, semi-permanent bunding designed to create containment areas on sealed surfaces in workshops, warehouses, storage facilities and factories.
The smart bund drive over bunding system is made from closed-cell foam surrounded by PVC and is an excellent barrier around machines to keep leaks and drips away from walkways.
- Three height profiles available in the range: 50mm, 75mm and 100mm.
- Designed to spring back into shape after being walked on or driven over.
- Simple and easy to install – cut the smart bund to size, add corners or butt up against wall with an end bung. Glue into place and cover all joins with PVC joiners.
- Custom build your own smart floor bund to any size or shape.
- PVC is resistant to most chemicals, oils and fuels.
- High-visibility orange minimises trip hazards.
- Designed for doorways, drum storage areas or other light traffic areas.
Click the specifications tab to view the full range of accessories to go with smart bund such as 90 and 45 degree joiners.
Global Spill stocks a wide range of floor bunding options, from light traffic suitable easy bund to extra heavy duty tuff bund, click here to view the full range.
Spill containment systems are available in an extensive range to ensure a fit-for-purpose secondary spill containment product is employed to help companies minimise risks associated with workplace health and safety, while meeting their environmental obligations.