Tuff bund heavy duty floor bunding is used to create custom-sized chemical bunds or drive-over containment bunds in workshops, storage facilities, warehouses and factories.
Tough and flexible, Global tuff bund is suitable for high traffic areas and locations exposed to all weather conditions. Tuff bund is an excellent barrier across doorways, bunding drums or around machines to keep leaks and drips contained. Use in warehouses, factories or workshops on sealed surfaces.
- Tough and flexible – can be driven over by forklifts, trucks and heavy machinery.
- Polyurethane construction is resistant to most oils, fuels and chemicals – ideal for use indoors or outdoors when exposed to all weather conditions.
- Can be used for straight line bunding or mitred to change direction – easily cut using a fine tooth saw.
- Pieces are available in two lengths, 1m and 1.5m, select your size from the drop down menu above
- Simple to install by semi-skilled personnel – fix to concrete using heavy duty flexible sealant /adhesive and concrete anchors for long term use in arduous conditions.
- Installation kit starter pack contains bund cleaner, floor degreaser, caulking gun, wipes, installation instructions and a set of MSDS.
Global tuff bund has a wide range of accessories from 90 degree joiner pieces to tools for an easy installation. Click the specification tab to view the full range.
To view the full range of floor bunding from Global Spill & Safety please click here
Global semi-permanent bunding creates a barrier or containment area for the storage of drums, tanks, machinery and equipment. Semi-permanent bunding is a low-cost option to concrete bunding.