Safely store up to eight 9kg LPG BBQ cylinders in this two-tier, heavy duty LPG gas cage for flammable gases.
- Spill Crew heavy duty BBQ LPG gas cage – zinc anneal steel construction.
- Two coat protective finish for outdoor use – epoxy powder undercoat with UV-stabilised polyester powder topcoat (blue).
- Suitable for storage of up to 8x 9kg ‘P’ size LPG cylinders.
- Holds up to 4x 9kg LPG gas bottles per level (two levels).
- Solid steel roof and floor.
- High open area perforated side panels provide natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Fitted with appropriate warning and safety signage in accordance with Australian standards – BBQ LPG gas bottle cages feature a DANGER NO SMOKING NO IGNITION SOURCES sign and a FLAMMABLE GAS 2 dangerous goods diamond.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the cage to be permanently fixed for added stability and security.
- Complies with the requirements of AS4332-2004 – The storage and handling of gases in cylinders.
Australian Made and Owned
About our dangerous goods stores
All our dangerous goods stores (gas and aerosol cages, indoor safety cabinets and outdoor dangerous goods stores) are designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia and have been developed to comply with their relevant Australian Standard.
Together with delivering superior quality and function, this also allows us to create custom-made DG stores quickly, efficiently and economically. If there’s something specific you need and can’t find it in our standard range, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.