Safely store up to 12x ‘S’ sized gas cylinders (or a safe combination of smaller cylinders) in this adjustable gas cylinder cage.
- Spill Crew heavy duty gas cylinder cage – zinc anneal steel construction.
- Two coat protective finish for outdoor use – epoxy powder undercoat with UV stabilised polyester powder topcoat (blue).
- Suitable for storing up to 12x S-sized gas cylinders (or a safe combination of smaller gas bottles).
- High open area perforated side panels provide natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Solid steel roof and floor.
- Adjustable gas cage features adjustable restraining bars and cylinder chain restraints.
- A fold-out access ramp enables cylinders to be moved in and out using a trolley.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Forklift tyne channels underneath allow the cage (whilst empty) to be moved easily by forklift.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the cage to be permanently fixed for added stability and security.
- A prepacked set of warning and safety signs is included – the cage can be set up for storing different Class 2 gases (check segregation charts to ensure safe storage practices).
- Adjustable gas cylinder cage complies with the requirements of AS4332-2004 – The storage and handling of gases in cylinders.
A smaller adjustable gas cylinder cage is also available, which is able to hold up to 6x S-sized gas bottles (or the equivalent safe combination of smaller cylinders).
Australian Made and Owned
About our dangerous goods stores
All our dangerous goods stores (gas and aerosol cages, indoor safety cabinets and outdoor dangerous goods stores) are designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia and have been developed to comply with their relevant Australian Standard.
Together with delivering superior quality and function, this also allows us to create custom-made DG stores quickly, efficiently and economically. If there’s something specific you need and can’t find it in our standard range, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.