This aggressive chemicals PPE pack is vacuum-packed in a resealable bag that keeps it clean, dust and contamination-free, allowing spill responders to confirm their PPE is unused.
Purpose-made, pre-prepared PPE packs enable responders to clean up spills in a safe and efficient manner, whilst providing maximum protection.
This PPE pack is matched with Global Spill Control hazchem spill kits that are used to deal with aggressive chemicals, strong acids and alkalis. Choose from different sizes to match each spill responder.
The aggressive chemicals PPE pack for hazchem spill kits includes one of each of the following:
- Nitrile gloves (46cm) with chemical gauntlets.
- Barrier laminated film gloves for ultimate broad spectrum chemical resistance.
- Chemical protective coveralls.
- ChemTape for sealing wrist and ankle cuffs on coveralls.
- Safety helmet with polycarbonate visor and visor holder.
- Chemical safety goggles, clear, unvented, foam bound.
- Safety vest, high-visibility, day/night, orange.
- Tobin personal and portable, pocket eyewash flask – 200ml
- Heavy-duty, labelled, 100 micron, polyethylene, contaminated waste bag supplied with cable tie for disposal of used or contaminated PPE.
All products included in this PPE pack are also available individually.