This emergency safety shower with eyewash provides a deluge of water to rapidly flush contaminants from the body. Combined with a dedicated eyewash station, contaminants and irritants can also be flushed from the eyes.
An emergency safety shower assists in the rapid removal of contaminants from the body with a deluge of water, together with an eyewash unit to flush hazardous contaminants and irritants from eyes. Its stainless steel construction provides superior durability and reliability.
This combination shower with eyewash unit can be customised to include a foot activated treadle, a drain bowl or a combination of these options.
- Combination shower with hand activated eyewash with optional drain bowl and foot treadle
- Premium grade 316 stainless steel
- Engineered OptiStream spray heads with self-opening protective dust covers
- Fully compliant with Australian Standard AS4775-2007
- Pull handle operated shower activation valve
- Optional drain bowl to direct eyewash flushing water to waste
- Optional Foot activated treadle to activate eyewash nozzles
Emergency safety showers are ideal for use in any environment which runs the risk of accidental exposure to chemicals and dangerous goods such as manufacturing plants, laboratories, mining, factories, storage, agriculture and turf, printers, aquatic centres and other places with chemical or dangerous goods storage.