Store up to 110 litres of dangerous goods in this slimline Class 8 corrosive storage cabinet. It is ideal for storing small to medium amounts of corrosive liquids.
- This slimline corrosive storage cabinet has been designed for indoor use of Class 8 corrosive substances.
- The durable external is double walled and made from zinc anneal steel (40mm thermal barrier) with a UV stabilised high gloss polyester protective powder finish (blue).
- Supplied with chemical resistant poly trays on each shelf
- This cabinet has two adjustable shelves and a fixed base shelf.
- Cabinet includes vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- An integral spill containment sump with suspended perforated floor which allows for easy and safe cleaning.
- Double self closing doors with adjustable hydraulic door closures and flush mount handle with key lock.
- Doors features stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability.
- Adjustable screw-in leveling feet for stability on uneven surfaces.
- Built-in grounding connector on outside panel for easy earthing if required.
- Includes clear, descriptive safety and warning signage applied in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with AS3780-2023, ‘The storage and handling of corrosive substances’.
- Optional Extra – Plascoating is a chemically-resistant thermoplastic powder coating that can be applied on all internal surfaces for long-term protection against corrosive substances.
Australian Made and Owned
About our dangerous goods stores
All our dangerous goods stores (gas and aerosol cages, indoor safety cabinets and outdoor dangerous goods stores) are designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia and have been developed to comply with their relevant Australian Standard.
Together with delivering superior quality and function, this also allows us to create custom-made DG stores quickly, efficiently and economically. If there’s something specific you need and can’t find it in our standard range, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.