This valved Moldex acid gas respirator delivers P2 plus nuisance levels of acid gas protection. Its button valved design also features a Dura-Mesh shell which resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
P2 plus nuisance levels of acid gas irritants applications include:
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. Aluminium, copper, zinc, brass, bronze smelters, glass etching, paper mills, breweries, fertiliser production, ceramic and clay processing, chemical processing. No oils present.
This disposable acid gas respirator is certified to have a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil up to 10x PEL. The added sorbent helps relieve workers of nuisance levels (less than OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit) of acid gas irritants. It is ideal for use when oil aerosols are not present in industries such as aluminium reduction, paper mills, coal-fired utility plants, petrochemicals, chemical processing and glass etching.
Features of this disposable P2 plus nuisance acid gas respirator include:
- A lightweight and comfortable design.
- Button valve which lets workers breathe easy and sty cool, helping the mask last longer.
- A DuraMesh shell that resists collapsing in heat or humidity.
- Respirator facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Respirator features moulded nose bridge seals easily without metal noseband.
- Softspun lining for increased comfort.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- All Moldex respirators are 100% PVC free.
- This disposable respirator meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716-2012.
- P2 plus nuisance acid gas 2-strap disposable respirators are sold in packs of 10.
These valved 2-strap disposable Moldex respirators are designed as a single use respirator and therefore have no maintenance or cleaning instructions.
If the product is to be disposed of, it should be disposed of as solid waste. Please see local authority regulations for disposal advice and locations.