This P2 + nuisance organic vapour respirator features the Moldex AirWave easy breathing wave design. It delivers P2 plus nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapours protection and features a full-flange Dura-Mesh shell which resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
In addition to the larger surface area, this P2 + organic vapour respirator also features the soft cloth SmartStrap which allows the user to adjust for a custom fit and allows the respirator to hang around the neck when not in use. This in turn breaks the ‘take off and toss’ habit and results in less waste, with fewer respirators discarded unnecessarily and lower consumable costs overall.
P2 plus nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapours applications include: welding, diesel particulate matter (DPM), arc cutting, foundry operations, brazing, plasma spraying, laser beam cutting/welding, laboratory settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing, rendering plants, auto repair, mining operations, waste disposal.
Features of this SmartStrap AirWave disposable organic vapour respirator include:
- A lightweight and comfortable design – moves easily with your face and stays in place.
- A DuraMesh shell resists collapsing in heat or humidity.
- Respirator facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Respirator features pinch-free moulded nose bridge with a full face flange.
- Softspun lining for increased comfort.
- Adjustable SmartStrap which enables custom fit and allows the respirator to hang around the neck when not in use.
- All Moldex respirators are 100% PVC free.
- This disposable respirator meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716-2012.
- AirWave SmartStrap P2 organic vapour respirators are sold in packs of 8.
These Moldex disposable organic vapour respirators are designed as a single use respirator and therefore have no maintenance or cleaning instructions.
If the product is to be disposed of, it should be disposed of as solid waste. Please see local authority regulations for disposal advice and locations.