Store two IBCs (intermediate bulk containers) / bulki boxes on this double IBC bund to capture leaks, drips and spills. This double IBC containment bund – polyethylene is also known as a spill pallet, has been designed by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
- Side-by-side containment without the cost of buying two single units.
- Chemical resistant polyethylene containment bund and polypropylene grate can endure harsh environments.
- Removable grated floor allows access to the bund sump for cleaning.
- Manufactured and tested in Australia with a 3600kg UDL
- Includes encapsulated data plates with vital information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
- Moulded forklift pockets with dual sided access enable convenient positioning of the containment bund. (Move only when IBC are removed).
- Large deck allows convenient and safe positioning of IBC so the outlet tap is within the sump boundaries.
- Bunds designed to stack inside each other for reduced freight cost of multipe units.
- Optional bund discharge filters are available to allow oil and fuel capture when draining rainwater from the bund. Filter is packed with super absorbent hydrophobic (water-resistant) polypropylene for 30 litres of absorbency. Filter is fitted with an internal flow distributor and quick release camlock adaptor. Replacement filter bags can be ordered individually.
Portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.