This drum bund polyethylene – four drum inline has been designed for storing up to four 205L drums in a row. Use spill pallets to capture leaks, drips and spills in the workplace or on site. Also known as a drum bund, this drum bund polyethylene – four drum inline it ideal to position along a wall or walkway where space is limited.
- Drum bund polyethylene – four drum inline features a removable poly grated floor to provide easy access to the bund sump for draining or cleaning.
- Manufactured and tested in Australia with a 2400kg UDL.
- The extra-tough chemical-resistant polyethylene bund and polypropylene grate have been tested to withstand the harsh Australian environment.
- Internal sump capacity to collect drips, leaks and spills : 245 litres
- Spill pallets feature encapsulated data plates with vital user information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
- Designed and manufactured by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
Made in Australia
Reasons to use drum bund polyethylene – four drum inline:
- Prevent spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Containment bunds reduce clean-up costs by capturing easily retrievable spills.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.