This IBC containment bund hard top cover keeps the IBC secure and prevents rain and dirt entering the bund area. Please note, IBC bund and hard top cover are sold separately.
- Suits IBC bund
- Roller doors provide access to the spill pallet from both sides.
- Unique moulded supports enable direct storage of IBCs as well as 205 litre drums (on a wooden pallet) onto the bund.
- Doors can be locked to prevent unauthorised access.
- Heavy duty cover protects stored containers from UV degradation.
- Cover prevents dirt, rain water and debris from contaminating drums or IBC.
- Can hold 110% of a 1000 litre IBC. In the event of a spill, using a bund prevents spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Spill pallets reduce clean-up costs by capturing spills for easier retrieving.
- The heavy duty cover is constructed from polyethylene with steel stiffeners included as standard. Stainless steel stiffeners are ideal when storing highly corrosive liquids with corrosive vapours.
- Moulded tie down points are located on each side of the hard top cover – ideal for use in high wind areas.
Made in Australia
Our range of covers include framed covers, anti static covers, soft covers and hard covers. To view the full range please click here.