Drum protector lids fit neatly over standard 205L drums to prevent any ingress of water, dirt or dust.
Made from tough polyethylene, these drum lids will not rust or corrode and are resilient enough to withstand palletised stacking.
Drum protectors are ideal for outdoor storage locations and will protect your drums and their contents from the elements and subsequent rust or corrosion.
- Lids to protect the tops of 205L drums
- Reusable rigid cover that protects drum heads from dirt and moisture.
- Bright yellow lid with a lip that allows you to write directly on covers to indicate drum contents.
- Polyethylene construction – will not rust or corrode.
- Protects labels on the top of drums.
- Durable and will withstand palletised stacking.
- Drum protector lids are suitable for outdoor storage.
– Use drain covers and protectors as containment barriers to safely control, contain and prevent spills from entering storm water or drainage systems.
– Use drum seals to temporarily block a crack or leak in a drum.
– Use spill mats, drain covers or drain protector mats and collapsible bunds to capture spills before they escape into the environment.
– Temporary or semi-permanent floor bunding can be used to create a barrier and contain spills.
In addition to these drum lid covers, we have an extensive range of spill control accessories. This includes drain covers and protectors, drum seals, spill containment bunds and many others. Click to view our full range of spill control.
Made in Australia