This single drum trolley is a chemical-resistant polyethylene unit designed to carry a single 205L drum. The trolley for single drum enables a safer and easier way to transport drums across workshop or work site floors without the use of heavy lifting equipment.
- Suits Standard 205L drums and Mauser drums
- Five caster wheels with two brakes easily support the drum while making maneuverability a breeze
- Includes a yellow, T shaped metal handle enabling easy maneuvering of a single 205L drum
- Chemical-resistant polyethylene construction is designed to stands up to the harshest environments and offer protection for potentially hazardous chemicals
- Prevents the risks of personnel or staff injuries and reduces the need for heavy lifting drum transport equipment
- External dimensions: 80cm (⌀) x 26cm (h)
- Internal dimensions: 66cm (diameter)
- Proudly made in Australia to suit Australian conditions
The physical safety of workers was of prime importance when designing this single drum trolley to reduce the risks of accidents from incorrect or heavy lifting.
This drum trolley is just a part of Global Spill & Safety’s wide range of drum handling equipment. to view the full range please click here. Drum trolleys may also be known in the industry as spill scooters or drum dollys.