A PVC spill mat is a compact and portable bunded mats for batteries, small containers or generators. Its bunded walls enable this spill mat to contain up to 1200 litres of spilled liquid.
- A PVC spill mat is ideal to capture spills when storing items which may leak.
- Easy to store, transport and set up.
- Bunded spill mat is manufactured using a high frequency welding process which ensures leak-tight joins.
- Choose from standard (orange, 900gsm PVC), heavy (black 1350gsm PVC) or chemical duty material.
- Bund walls are made from an encapsulated, compressible, closed-cell foam which allows trolleys to drive on and off the spill mat.
- Bund walls are supplied either as 75mm or 100mm height
- Easy store spill mats are reusable – after use they can be cleaned and stored in a convenient carry bag.
- Choose from standard sizes or enquire about our custom-made options to suit your application, dimension or storage volume requirements.
Product photograph is larger-sized heavy duty 1350gsm PVC. Image shown for illustrative purposes.
Global Spill and Safety manufacture and stock a wide range of spill mat sizes to suit any application. To view the full range online please click here.
Collapsible bunds are also available in our range for when a larger spill containment solution is needed.
Australian made and owned