This flammable liquids PPE pack is vacuum-packed in a resealable bag that keeps it clean, dust and contamination-free, allowing spill responders to confirm their PPE is unused.
Purpose-made, pre-prepared PPE packs enable responders to clean up spills in a safe and efficient manner, whilst providing maximum protection.
This PPE pack is matched with Global Spill Control oil and fuel spill kits that are used to deal with flammable liquids such as petrol, aviation fuel, solvent and kerosene. Choose from different sizes to match each spill responder.
The flammable liquids PPE pack for oil and fuel spill kits includes one of each of the following:
- Half mask respirator with twin A1B1E1K1P2 filter cartridges.
- Nitrile gloves (35.6cm) for wet/oily environments.
- Flame-retardant coveralls – high-visibility, day/night.
- Safety helmet with polycarbonate visor and visor holder.
- Chemical safety goggles, clear, unvented, foam bound.
- Heat and oil-resistant, industrial firefighter boots.
- Heavy-duty, labelled, 100 micron, polyethylene, contaminated waste bag supplied with cable tie for disposal of used or contaminated PPE.
All products included in this PPE pack are also available individually.