This green and white striped floor marking tape can be used to create exclusion zones in a workplace. Mark out areas on the ground (or on walls) to create aisles and walkways. Use this tough and resilient tape to define storage areas or hazards within your site.
- Floor tape is self-adhesive and easy to install on floors or any hard surface.
- Durable tape that resists tears and scratches.
- Bright and highly visible colours to create areas of safety and exclusion.
- This green and white diagonally striped floor marking tape is supplied on a 22 metre roll and is 4.8cm wide.
- Other colours and tape widths are available.
Are the hazards in your workplace easily recognisable? Safety signs are a quick and simple way to identify any areas which require additional vigilance, extra protective equipment or advise of any regulations. See our range here.