These large general purpose absorbent pillows absorb all liquids including coolant, solvent, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids and bases, oil, fuel, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons.
General purpose absorbents are also known as universal or all-liquid absorbents.
General purpose, all-liquid absorbents are colour-coded grey for easy identification and are ideal for spills of coolant, degreasers, paint, blood, bodily fluids, oils and fuels as well as mild acids, bases and water-based chemicals. General purpose absorbent pillows absorb large pooled spills. They are highly flexible and can be stuffed into drains, placed under hoses, next to drums and below oil dispensing reels/nozzles.
General purpose absorbent pillows:
- Use in maintenance workshops, panel and paint shops, hospitals, laundries, vehicle repair shops and transport depots.
- Ideal for blocking and protecting stormwater drains.
- High capacity absorbency makes pillows ideal for quick response mop up for larger pooled spills.
- Made from meltblown polypropylene with exceptional absorbency for spills, leaks and drips.
- Tough, durable, non allergenic and non-hazardous absorbent.
- Fast absorption for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Our general purpose absorbent pillows are made from surface-modified polypropylene which has a high absorbent capacity. They are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Large general purpose absorbent pillows can be ordered individually or in cartons of 10.
To see the full range of absorbents please click here
Previous Product code: MSPFO