This Adblue spill kit has been specifically designed for areas where Adblue is stored and handled.
This wheelie bin spill kit ideal for both indoor and outdoor use – wherever Adblue is stored, handled, used and spilled. Featuring general purpose absorbents which are colour-coded grey for easy identification, this kit is also suitable for everyday spills of coolant, solvent, oil, degreaser, paint, blood or mild acids.
- Place this Adblue spill kit in areas where Adblue is stored or handled .
- Contains general purpose floorsweep and polypropylene all-liquid maintenance absorbents.
- Polypropylene is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilised and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kits can be customised by adding / removing / swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill kit is supplied in a blue 120 litre wheelie bin.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.