This extra tough and durable geotextile roll is an oil and fuel absorbent material which is designed to absorb oil, fuels, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons.
Also known as a track mat, the robust and heavy duty fabric is ideal for use under drill rigs, locomotives, vehicles and mining equipment.
- Lay geotextile roll under drill rigs and heavy machinery.
- Use geotextile track mat between and on either side of railway tracks.
- Robust material is ideal during automotive repairs and maintenance to eliminate unsightly stains.
- Apply double sided tape and use to keep floors and work areas in and around leaky machines safe, dry and oil-free.
- Prevent the spread of oil by covering floors, walkways and access ways in engine rooms, pump rooms and boiler houses.
- Geotextile roll is tough and durable – it can be walked on and used on hard stand or blue metal.
- The material is a non-allergenic, non-hazardous and dust free absorbent.
- UV resistant
- Geotextile absorbent roll features water-repelling characteristics (hydrophobic) – use indoors or outdoors around wet areas or in the rain to absorb oil and fuel only.
- Material can be squeezed and re-used.
- The absorbent’s dark colour masks drips, footprints and spills for longer use.
- Simple to use without the need for specialised PPE. Simply cut with scissors or utility knife.
- Made in Australia.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Absorbents retain the characteristics of the absorbed liquid. Appropriate PPE should be worn and disposal of used absorbents should be via incineration or to approved landfill in accordance with local regulations.