Guide posts are used as a temporary delineation method to direct traffic through altered road conditions. They are suitable for many different applications such as construction sites, road works or mine sites.
Guide posts are made from rigid white PVC and can withstand multiple impacts without being damaged. They feature a spike on the bottom side allowing them to be easily installed into soft earth such as dirt or sand.
Guide posts are double sided and feature a red reflective delineator on one side and a white reflective delineator on the reverse therefor, making them suitable for day or night use.
- Each guide post measures a size of 1350mm (H) x 100mm (W) x 4mm (D)
- White colour
- Spiked end allows posts to be applied by hand into soft ground saving time on installation.
- Reflective delineators make them suitable for day / night use
- Rigid PVC allows multiple impacts without causing damage
- Suitable for road works, mine sites or construction sites where road conditions have changed.
Global Spill & Safety stock a wide range of traffic and site safety accessories, such as sign posts, road delineators, solar warning lights and much more. To view the full range online please click here.