Covered drum bunds keep drums secure and prevent rain and dirt entering the sump on a bunded spill pallet. The hard top cover is designed to suit our DB4G four drum spill pallet.
Please note spill pallet and hard top cover are sold separately,
- Use with DB4G four-drum spill pallet
- Hard top cover protects drums from UV damage.
- Covered drum bund stops rain water, dirt and debris from contaminating drums and sump.
- Hard top cover provides access to spill pallet from both sides.
- Store 205 litre drums directly onto the spill pallet.
- Doors can be locked to prevent unauthorised access.
- Drain plugs enable easy decanting of spilled liquids.
- Moulded forklift pockets allow forklift access from two sides.
- Storing drums on a spill pallet keeps personnel safe from accidental slips from spilled liquids.
- A covered drum bund prevents spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Spill pallets reduce clean-up costs by capturing spills for easier retrieval.
- The internal metalwork of the hard top is steel and can be substituted with stainless steel for highly-corrosive liquid storage.
Please note that drum bund and hard top cover are sold separately
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.
To view Global Spill’s entire range of drum bunds and spill pallets please click here
Made in Australia