A two-part oversize vehicle sign is used on an Oversize Overmass (OSOM) vehicle which is a heavy vehicle that is carrying, or specially designed to carry, a large indivisible item. It features two signs, one with black letters reading the text OVER and the other reading the text SIZE both on a Class 1 yellow reflective background.
Available in two different materials, metal and self adhesive. Select your preferred options from the drop down menu above.
- Each sign measures 600mm x 450mm
- Class 1 (Class 400) reflective metal
- Meets the requirements of NHVR Oversize Overmass (OSOM) Vehicles
- A warning sign on a OSOM vehicle must be fitted horizontally.
- The lower edge of the warning sign must be:
– above the bottom bumper bar, or
– if there is no bumper bar, at least 500mm above ground level.
- The oversize sign on a OSOM vehicle must be at least 1200mm long and at least 450mm high. The length of the sign may be split in two parts, in which case the combined length of its parts must be at least 1200mm.
* Configuration requirements as per NHVR Oversize Overmass (OSOM) Vehicles
Single oversize signs are also available, to view these online please click here. To view the full range of heavy vehicle signs please click here
All heavy vehicle signs are designed and manufactured in Australia