This road train sign is used to warn motorists that a vehicle is over 30m in length. It features black text reading ROAD TRAIN on a Class 1 reflective yellow background.
Available in three different materials, metal, self adhesive and vinyl banner. Select your preferred options from the drop down menu above.
Under the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL), certain longer combinations are required to be fitted with a long vehicle warning sign. Combinations more than 30m will require a road train sign displayed at the front and the rear.
- Sign size: 1020mm x 250mm
- Class 1 (Class 400) reflective metal
- Material choice of: Metal, self adhesive or reflective vinyl banner
- Meets the requirements of NHVR Vehicle Standards Guide 19 (VSG-19)
- For a vehicle that requires road train warning signs, a warning sign must be affixed to the front and the rear of the combination
- The sign is displayed so that the entire sign is visible
- Be maintained so that it can be easily read by other road users
- Be affixed or attached to the vehicle so that it does not furl, fold up, flap or warp under any operating condition
- The bottom edge of the sign must be at least 500mm above the ground
- The top edge of the sign must not be more than 1.8m above the ground
- The sign must be installed horizontally
* Configuration requirements as per Vehicle Standards Guide 19 (VSG-19) – Vehicle warning signs
Two part signs are also available, to view these online please click here. To view the full range of heavy vehicle signs please click here
All heavy vehicle signs are designed and manufactured in Australia