Absorbent roll designed to soak up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons only whilst repelling water. This heavy duty oil absorbent roll is ideal for cleaning up everyday oil and fuel spills or wiping down equipment.
Oil and fuel absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Absorbents are ideal for maintenance and minesite workshops, vehicle repair shops, fuel and oil handling facilities, service stations and transport depots.
- Great for bilge and floor mop up in ships, boats, naval and service vessels, oil rigs and floating platforms.
- Heavy duty compressed meltblown polypropylene features exceptional oil/fuel absorbency for spills, leaks and drips.
- Oil and fuel absorbent rolls are made from a tough, durable, non-allergenic, non-hazardous and dust-free absorbent material.
- Rapidly absorbs spills for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
40m heavy duty oil and fuel absorbent rolls are supplied individually.
Looking for perforated rolls or low lint absorbents? See our broader range of oil and fuel absorbent rolls here.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Oil absorbent rolls are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.