Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom absorbs 3m x 10cm oil, fuel, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons whilst repelling water. These 3m x 10cm booms are used to contain, divert and absorb spills.
Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom 3m x 10cm are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
Highly flexible, oil and fuel absorbent booms can be stuffed into drains, moulded around machinery, pushed under pallets or used to block and divert a spill from entering waterways and drains.
- Absorbent booms are great for mine site and maintenance workshops, factory and warehouse floors, fuel handling facilities, oil storage depots, vehicle repair shops and transport facilities.
- Prevent hydrocarbon spills from escaping by forming an absorbent barrier around drums, forklifts, plant and machinery.
- Ideal for stormwater drain protection.
- Tough, durable, non-allergenic, non-hazardous and dust-free absorbent.
- Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom 3m x 10cm feature excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) – use in the rain or float on water to absorb oil and fuel only.
- Fast absorption for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom 3m x 10cm are Australian Made
Hydrocarbon absorbent booms are supplied individually or in cartons of six.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Hydrocarbon absorbent booms are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
To view our full range of oil and fuel absorbent booms click here