This P2 valved EZ-ON disposable respirator is a P2 particulate respirator for protection against mechanically and
thermally generated particles. It features an easy on, easy off one-strap design for a quick fit.
P2 applications include: grinding, torch cutting, sanding, metal pouring, sweeping, metal working, bagging, foundries, stone quarrying, agriculture, metal machining, construction sites, cement, ceramics, manufacturing, underground mining, timber/lumber mills, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry, textiles, welding, brazing, soldering.
P2 disposable respirators provide protection against mechanically and thermally generated particles.
Features of this P2 valved EZ-ON disposable respirator include:
- P2 particulate respirator for protection against mechanically and
thermally generated particles
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool
- Dura-Mesh shell resists collapse in heat and humidity
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Easy on, easy off one-strap design for a quick fit
- Single strap with Flexwing and head harness provides an easier
and more comfortable fit than two straps
- Cotton strap is adjustable for a cool, custom fit
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716:2012 Resistance to Flame Test
- 100% PVC-free
TheseP2 valved EZ-ON disposable respirators are designed as a single use respirator and therefore have no maintenance or cleaning instructions.
If the product is to be disposed of, it should be disposed of as solid waste. Please see local authority regulations for disposal advice and locations.
To view Global Spill & Safety’s full range of respirators, please click here.