Use this exhaust pipe marker to quickly identify a pipe’s contents. This marker features a silver / grey background with a black outward directional chevron arrow on each side. It also features white centered text EXHAUST.
Different base colours have been selected to assist in identifying the application category of each pipe marker. This has been designed for operations and maintenance workers and crews responding to maintenance works or emergency calls and situations.
- This exhaust pipe marker is manufactured from UV-stabilised self-adhesive vinyl which allows them to be used in indoor or outdoor environments.
- The silver / grey colour-coding of this pipe marker indicates steam-related substances flow through the pipe.
Our standard range of pipe markers are manufactured to meet the requirements of Australian Standard AS1345-1995 Identification of the contents of pipes, conduits and ducts.
A large variety of pipe markers are available for various substances and applications. See below to view the full range:
- Water pipe markers, colour coded green – click here:
- Electrical pipe markers, colour coded orange- click here:
- Other liquids pipe markers, colour coded brown- click here:
- Gases pipe markers, colour coded yellow (ochre) – click here:
- Fire services pipe markers, colour coded violet – click here:
- Oil pipe markers, colour coded blue – click here:
- Acids and alkalis pipe markers, colour coded violet- click here:
- Air power pipe markers, colour coded blue – click here: