This Category 615 strip plate increases the visibility of a vehicle. Only installed on vehicles with a fifth wheel coupling at the rear and without a suitable structure that would allow use of Category 33 or 34 plates.
This Category 615 strip plate features red transparent stripes on yellow retroreflective background.they are used in conjunction with 31L or 33L plates. Letters A or B indicate the direction of slant.
- 600mm x 150mm
- Class 1 (Class 400) retroreflective
- Designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of AS4001.1:2017 Part 1: Reflective rear marker plates – Classification and manufacturing requirements
- Can also be supplied as a Class 400 self-adhesive label
- Install Category 615A and 615B rear marking plates with the longer edge horizontal
- Fit vehicle or trailer with a pair of Category 615 strip plates, or with alternative configurations (for Category 34 or Categories 161, 81 and 41).
- Install these on a surface (e.g. mud flaps) at the rear of the vehicle and position them at the same height.
* Configuration requirements as per VSB12 – National code of practice, rear marking plates (for all motor vehicles over 12 tonnes GVM and for all trailers over 10 tonnes GTM)
To view the full range of rear marker plates please click here
All rear marking plates are designed and manufactured in Australia